LEOCH LC batteries are lead-carbon AGM, valve-regulated batteries that have been optimized for applications in renewable energy sources. LC batteries are constructed using reinforced lead carbon technology, which reduces the release of active material from the negative plates. They offer very high cyclic performance. LC batteries are supplied in the format of 2 V cells with horizontal installation to improve the use of space.
- Available in 12 V variant
- Long life design (≥ 12 years) classified according to Eurobat
- Carbon technology increases cyclic performance (≥ 3000 cycles at 60% DoD)
- Terminal covers reduce the risk of short circuits and increase safety
- The unique one-way valve design prevents overflow and increases safety
- Thin boards with a special paste guarantee a long service life
- A stronger ABS shell UL94-HB (UL94-V0 optional) is used to increase strength
Do you need advice on choosing the most suitable battery for your needs?
|Model||Nominal Voltage (V)||Nominal Capacity 10Hr @ 1.80V/cell (Ah)||Approx. Dimensions||Approx. Weight||Terminal Type|